Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Context (From the Current Session Page)
Read this story about Haitians misplaced by Hurricane Dorian
while living in the Bahamas and ask:
- In the wake of destruction, how have the people of the Bahamas found hope?
- How have those who have helped those who have lost everything?
- In what ways has China Laguerre seen beyond skin color and nationality to help Haitian’s who have lost their homes due to Hurricane Dorian?
- At what points is there a contrast in Laguerre’s treatment of Haitian evacuees and the Bahamian government’s treatment?
- How has she given value to the people even though they are not the same as her?
Content (From the Mind Session Page)
Read Joel 2:23-32 and watch the Bible Background Video before asking:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing