Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Context (From the Media Session Page)
Show the group this painting (Try not to tell the group the title) and ask:
- What do you think is going on in this painting?
- With whom in this painting do you most sympathize and why?
- Why do you think the artist chose to portray these characters in this particular way?
- What positive or negative messages do you think this painting has for women?
Content (From the Mind Session Page)
Read Luke 10:38-42 and watch the Bible Background Video before asking:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing