Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Context (From the Youth Session Page)
Share the “Good Samaritan” video (Stop at 4:41) and ask:
- What did you think as you watched these rescues and why?
- Who do you think shot these videos?
- Why do you think this clip was posted?
- How did it feel to, in some instances, watch some people act while others stood around?
- What do you think prompts someone to act in such a dangerous and dramatic way when someone is in trouble?
Content (From the Mind Session Page)
Read Luke 10;25-37 and watch the Bible Background Video before asking:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing