Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Context (From the Media Session Page)
Share the Holy Week Video (Stop at 5:29) and ask:
- How does your congregation usually tell this story to children?
- What do you typically do to observe this week, either personally or as part of a group?
- In what ways does our knowledge of what is coming on the weekend affect our observance of Holy Week?
- How might someone who is not a part of your congregation know you are observing Holy Week, and what difference would that make in how they may view your faith?
- What do you think of the idea that we may prefer to talk about the resurrected Christ so much that we tend to gloss over the events leading to Easter?
Content (From the Mind Session Page)
Tell the group:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing