Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Share a photo of you and your siblings (if you have any) or of your family. #faithelement
- Share this Quote: “He that is jealous is not in love.” — Saint Augustine
- Share this Quote: “Familial betrayal is, to me, the most heartbreaking kind – because if you can’t trust your family to love you and protect you, who can you really trust?” — Alexandra Bracken
- Share this Quote: “Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.” — Thomas Merton
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/9-33-dreams-to-nightmares/ )