Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Take and Share a photo of something that seems to represent being “in between.” #faithelement
- Share this quote: “Because I remember, I despair. Because I remember, I have the duty to reject despair.” — Elie Wiesel (Holocaust survivor and author)
- Share this quote: “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” — Joseph Campbell
- Share this quote: “For me, every hour is grace.” — Elie Wiesel
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/8-50-in-between-times/ )
- Share and watch this video, “Waiting Around” (https://youtu.be/__-h7CDoOdo):