Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Share the name of a your favorite song. #faithelement
- Share a Video of music or an artist who moves you with their music. #faithelement
- Share this quote: “Where words fail, music speaks.” — Hans Christian Andersen
- Share this quote: “If music be the food of love, play on.” — William Shakespeare
- Share this quote: “Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life.” — Ludwig van Beethoven
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/8-46-let-every-voice/ )
- Share and watch this video: “Sing Praises”