Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Take and share a picture of something that tells a story. #faithelement
- Take and share a picture of something that highlights something from your own story of faith. #faithelement
- Share this quote: “If we think that this life is all there is to life, then there is no interpretation of our problems, our pain, not even of our privileges. But everything changes when we open up to the possibility that God’s story is really our story too.” — Max Lucado
- Share this quote: “Contrary to popular assumptions, the Bible is not a record of the blessed good, but rather the blessed bad. That’s not a typo. The Bible is a record of the blessed bad. The Bible is not a witness to the best people making it up to God; it’s a witness to God making it down to the worst people.” —Tullian Tchividjian
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/8-37-can-i-get-a-witness )
- Share this video blog “Chief of Sinners” ( https://youtu.be/tmo7SLdMDj4 )