For the session to be discussed on June 12, 2016
If following the law brings justification, then Christ’s death is for nothing. This is a tough truth the Apostle Paul lays out. Most of us want to know what we can do (we’re action-oriented, right?) to earn favor with God. Paul is clear—it’s all by grace.
On this Podcast:
Guest: Erin Robinson Hall
- New subscribers can enjoy a completely free month of the premium edition of FaithElement!
- Erin is the host (along with Nikki) of the Glass Half Full podcast.
- Bert references John Prine’s song Sam Stone.
- Bert expresses appreciation for Clarence Jordan’s Cotton Patch Gospel version of this Scripture text.
- David expresses love/hate for Sheldon’s legalistic roommate and relationship agreements on The Big Bang Theory.
- Please leave us a review at iTunes!