Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Take a picture of something that expresses new life and share it. #faithelement
- Take a picture of something that expresses life found in an unexpected place and share it. #faithelement
- Share this quote: “It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.” — Robert H. Schuller
- Share this quote: “If we think that this life is all there is to life, then there is no interpretation of our problems, our pain, not even of our privileges. But everything changes when we open up to the possibility that God’s story is really our story too.” — Max Lucado
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/8-13-he-is-not-here/ )