Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the Faithelement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Begin by sharing the No More music video, then ask:
- What do you think it means when “church people” talk about being a new creation?
- In what ways do you see yourself as a new powerful creation or simply a person isolated in a confusing world (or both at the same time)?
- What might sometimes keep you from feeling like a powerful new creation?
- In what ways did the reversal of the words in this video address the way you see yourself in Christ?
- How can we best remember our place in Christ in this ever-changing world/culture?
Read 2 Corinthians 5:16-21, then watch the Bible Background Video.
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing