Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Recall a person whose care and leadership helped shape you in a positive way. Send them a note of thanks or post a note to their Facebook wall.
- Think about it: who is a person who you can influence positively today?
- Share this quote: “Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another.”
— George Eliot
- Share this quote: “You don’t have to be a ‘person of influence’ to be influential. In fact, the most influential people in my life are probably not even aware of the things they’ve taught me.” — Scott Adams
- IDEA: want to send an email to your group ahead of the session to get them thinking about it? Feel free to copy/paste part of “Nikki’s Notes” to send in an email, and encourage them to also listen to this session’s podcast (https://faithelement.net/7-53-presence-of-christ/) (the podcast requires no login to access or share).