Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Share a photo of someone who you consider family, but is not related to you.
- Share a photo of something you feel chosen to do.
- Remember an experience when someone surprised you by choosing you for a task.
- When you hear of news of our world, do you feel chosen by God to do something to make it better? What might that be?
- Has someone accepted you like family? Think about how that feels.