Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- What is the greatest source of fear in your life? Have you shared it with God?
- How do you handle fear? Does it motivate you, drain you, damage you? How does fear shape or change you?
- Remember a time when you experienced terrible fear and hardship. How did you survive it? Where did you experience God in that dark time?
- As you hear news of our world, what are the things that are causing the most fear? How might God lead you to help?
- As you look around your community, what are the things that are causing the most fear? How might God lead you to help?