Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the Demonstration movie clip and remind the group that this is our introduction to Tony Stark before he became Ironman. Ask:
- What do you think of Tony at this point and why?
- Is he bold, self-assured, ingratiating, or something else?
- Who do you know who is like this version of Tony Stark in real life?
- To what degree do we want good for such people, versus wanting them to fail?
- How do you tend to react when someone proud or sure gets taken down a notch?
Have someone read aloud Mark 12:38-44 then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing