Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Show the “Fair Share” video and ask the group:
- What do you think was the point of this particular scene?
- Other than money, what do you think Sally was going to ask for?
- Why did she want so many things?
- If you were going to make a list of all the things you want, what sorts of items do you think would be on it?
- What difference would it make if someone told you that the things you want might not be good for you?
Have someone read aloud 1 Samuel 8:1-22 then play the Bible Background Video and ask you group:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing