Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the “Hangry” video and ask:
- What do you think of this husband planning with a hangry kit?
- When has someone done something or said something that made you angry?
- At what points might you have made someone else angry?
- What do you do when you feel you are getting angry or you do for another person when they seem angry?
- How easy is it to resolve anger, especially when it can come upon people so suddenly?
Have someone read aloud John 2:13-22 and then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing